If someone ask me "what do you want?" I will always say your name

domingo, 26 de mayo de 2013

10 months making me the happiest pesrson in this world.

10 months. Incredible isn't it?. You are making me the happiest person in this world since I met you. That is not easy to do. I want to write for you some lines, just to say thanks you so much for all this months together. Right now im thinking about our funny moments, our everything. Magda Mason, you change completely my life with only one word. I don't want another person, i just want you, you, just you. Te amo with all my heart. remember something, I will always love you, and I will always be here waiting for you. No matter anyone, no matter the distance, no matter anything, you are my everything in this life and I promise to you that I will always fight for you. Always.


1 comentario:

  1. Anabeeeeeeel ^^ te comento en la entrada para decirte que te he nominado al premio DISCOVER NEW BLOGS http://i-am-living-in-a-fantasy.blogspot.com.es/p/premio-one-lovely-blog-award-las-reglas.html ^^ ENHORABUENA

    ResponderEliminar